- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, company, agency, or organization at any time, for any reason whatsoever.
- We will prosecute fraudulent orders to the full extent of the law.
- Price and availability are subject to change without notice. However, we do our best to provide our customers with up-to-date product information.
- All airsoft guns come with 1/3 inches orange tips.
- We will not ship to any person under 18 years of age. Restricted items will be shipped "Adult Signature required."
- Due to the nature of the products that Airarm Sports supplies, we reserve the right at any time to request confirmation from the customer, delay the order pending verification, or refuse any order based on inability to verify legitimacy. Our order confirmation and validation process may include the verification of credit card information, age of the customer, physical address, and shipping information, billing information or the reason for ordering our products. Please be patient during the order validation process. Any mistakes in the information you have supplied to us may result in significant delays.
Any of the following might result in a delay in the shipment of your order:
- Shipping and billing addresses do not match.
- Cardholder name and address do not match shipping address.
- No response or verification from e-mail and/or telephone numbers supplied by you.
- Declined or rejected credit card due to failed address verification.
- Declined or rejected credit card due to Non Sufficient Funds.
- Orders from any "free of charge" e-mail services (i.e. hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.) will be verified before shipment to minimize fraudulent orders.
- International orders.
- Items used for law enforcement are billed immediately. However, they are only shipped after a thorough validation. This is a verification of the legitimacy of an order for restricted items.
All the steps we take for order verification are as much for your protection as for ours. Please be patient with our customer service staff.
If you choose to continue with a transaction from our store, you must be in full agreement with all of our policies and terms as stated. You will be asked in the checkout process to agree to accept all of our policies and terms of sale. Thank you.
Information Collection and Use
Airarm Sports is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Airarm Sports collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
We request information from the user on our order form. Here a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill customerís orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the userís hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track userís movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We do not share any of our customer information with any third party.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Airarm Sports is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
We use other third parties to provide a credit card transaction service on our site. We will share billing information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose including marketing.
This website takes every precaution to protect our usersí information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just Ďsurfingí.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline. All of our usersí information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Every quarter, as well as any time when new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customersí information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment, behind a locked cage.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Notification of Changes